Hard Riddles is ideal for parties, gifts, stocking stuffers, prizes, family game night, or self-challenge.
Hard Riddles is not just a book; it’s also an easy, family-friendly game for brainiacs.
Inside you’ll find basic game rules.
Hard Riddles features eight chapters, with ten riddles per chapter, broken down as follows:
- 1. Human Traits (Words about human qualities).
- 2. Emotions & Feelings (Words related to the human condition).
- 3. Homonyms (Words with the same pronunciation and spelling, but have a different meaning).
- 4. Homographs (Words spelled the same, sound different, and have different meanings).
- 5. Triple Homophones (Three words with the same pronunciation but different meanings and different spelling).
- 6. Double Homophones (Two words with the same pronunciation but have different meanings and different spellings).
- 7. Words with the Letter Q in Them.
- 8. Words with Four Syllables.