Hard Riddles is ideal for parties, gifts, stocking stuffers, prizes, family game night, or self-challenge.
Hard Riddles is not just a book; it’s also an easy, family-friendly game for brainiacs.
Inside you’ll find basic game rules.
Hard Riddles features eight chapters, with ten riddles per chapter.
- Human Traits (Words about human qualities).
- Emotions & Feelings (Words related to the human condition).
- Homonyms (Words with the same pronunciation and spelling, but have a different meaning).
- Homographs (Words spelled the same, sound different, and have different meanings).
- Triple Homophones (Three words with the same pronunciation but different meanings and different spelling).
- Double Homophones (Two words with the same pronunciation but have different meanings and different spellings).
- Words with the Letter Q in Them.
- Words with Four Syllables.